- North Face - Polaris 4 season tent
- North Face - Polar 3D Sleeping Bag
- Arx'teric - Bora 80 Backpack
- Cascade Design - Ridge Rest - ground pad
- Homemade Silicone Impregnated Stuff Sacks
- 2 Pairs of UltraMAX Socks
- 1 Pair of Thick Wool Socks
- Patagonia Lightweight top
- Polypropylene Gloves
- Waterproof Breathable Rain Hat
- Columbia Fullzip Fleece
- Mountain Hardware - Grade 6 Jacket: Held up very poorly
- Helley Hansen - Non-breathable fullzip Rain-pants
- EMS Zip Pants/Shorts
- Polypropylene Mid-weight Thermal Underwear Bottoms
- 1 Bandanna
- Armod Boots
- MSR - Whisper-light Int Stove
- 1 Liter Fuel Bottle
- 1 1/2 Liter Pot
- 8 in Frying Pan
- Bowl and Fork
- Polar Pure
- Sylvia - Compass
- Leatherman Wave
- Komperdell Hiking Poles
- Garmin - Venture GPS
- Camelback - 2 Liter Water Bladder
- Nalgen - 1 Liter Water Bottle
- Camp Suds - Soap
- 2 Contractor Bags (3 mil)
- Toilet Paper - not used thanks to moss and rocks
Homemade Repair Kit
- Steel Wire
- Nylon Upholstery Thread
- Dental Floss
- 3 Needles of Various Strengths, Sharpness, and Size
- Sticky Duct Tape
- Rubber Band
- SeamGrip - Seam Sealer
- 50 ft of Thin Rope
Hard Core Homemade First Aid Kit
- Chlor-Trimeton - Antihistamine
- Ibuprofen - Pain Killer, Anti-inflammatory
- Benadryl - Antihistamine
- Suphedrine - Decongestant
- Peri-Colace - Laxative
- Acetaminophen - Pain Killer
- Loperamide Hydrochloride - Anti-Diarrhea
- Pepto-Bismol - Upset Stomach, Anti-Diarrhea
- Patanol - Prescription Antihistamine Eye Drop
- Prednisone - Prescription steroid, for allergic reactions
- Bacitracin - Antibiotic Ointment
- Hydro-cortisone - Anti-Itch Ointment
- Back-country First Aid Book - Buck Tiltone
- Petroleum Jelly
- 2 Latex Gloves
- Emergency Blanket
- 2 4x4 in Gauze Pads
- 2 Sheets of Mole Skin
- 3 Transparent Dessing
- 6 Sterile-Strips
- 4 3x4 in Tefla Gauze Pads
- 6 Non-Adhering(Vaseline) Dressing
- 7 Alcohol Prep Pads
- Various Band-aids
- 3 Ear Cleaner
- Ace Bandage
- Tincher of Benzoin in Eye Dropper Bottle
- Irrigation Syringe
- Olympus - C-2040 Digital Camera
- 320Mb of Memory Cards for the Camera
- LowPro - TLZ-Mini Camera Bag modified to make more water proof
- Kenko 0.5x Wide Angle Lens Attachment
- Round 0.9 Neutral Density Filter
- Round #4 close up lens
- Rectangular 1.2 Graduated Neutral Density Filter
- Lens Cloth
- Energizer Lithium Batteries
Damaged, Broken, and Lost Gear
John's spoon fixed with duct tape, steel wire, and a tent stake.
- Tent pole bag blew away in some very strong wind.
- Tent poles began to warp a little.
- Leather-man locking mechanize broke.
- A prong from my fork broke.
- Johns spoon broke in half (see picture for Johns creative repair)
- My shells breathable material on the shoulders wore off.
- Wide angle lens fogged over.
- All of our hiking pole tips wore out.
- A couple of articles of clothing ripped sightly.
- One shoelace broke
Our hiking pole tips mid trip, eventually they all wore off.
One of my hiking pole tips at the end of the trip compared to a new one.
At the end of our trip we stayed a a camp ground in Hofn and i cam up with this little creation to dry our cloths.