There are a few restrictions in uploading to this site. The easiest way to tell if you can upload an image check out the list below. This site can also use images on Wikimedia Commons, and Flickr so we recommend using them because they can handle larger files, have a faster connections, and can share the image more widely. Commons has a category dedicated to die images. See: Commons' Category:Integrated_circuit_dies
Upload to Flickr
Accepts Public Domain, and all Creative Commons(2.0) licenses
- Public Domain Work
- Public Domain Dedication (CC0)
- Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0)
- Attribution-NonCommercial (CC BY-NC 2.0)
- Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)
- Attribution (CC BY 2.0)
- Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA 2.0)
- Attribution-NoDerivs (CC BY-ND 2.0)
Flickr images will automatically be imported to this site.
Upload to Wikimedia Commons
- Accepts most Free/Open/Libre licenses
- Does not accept Non-Commercial, Non-Directive, Fair-Use, or Copyrighted.
- Huge file uploads tend to fail
- Accepted Licenses:
- Apache – Apache v2.0 license
- Beerware – Beerware-License (Revision 42)
- BSD – BSD license with version variable, to indicate number of clauses — e.g. 2, 3 or 4
- MIT – File is licensed under the Expat License, sometimes known as the MIT License.
- WTFPL – WTF Public License Version 2
- WTFPL-1 – WTF Public License Version 1
- FAL – Free Art License
- Cc-zero – for works released under the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication. Like PD-author/etc., plus an explicit fallback to an extremely permissive copyright license in cases where releasing into the actual public domain is impossible.
- Cc-zero - CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication
- PDMark-owner - Creative Commons Public Domain 1.0 mark (PDM)
Wikimedia Commons images will automatically be imported to this site.
Upload to Silicon Pr0n
- Accepts Any License, Huge files
- Must be Created by you
- Recommended for Very High Resolution files, above 100MB file size
- Sign up here: https://siliconpr0n.org/archive/doku.php
- Once your upload the file there, a smaller version can be added to this site and link to the original file.
Upload to this site
- Accepts any Free/Open/Libre license or images from original manufacturer
- Recomended for:
- Files that can't be added to Flickr or Wikimedia Commons
- Files smaller than 150MB
- Images created my manufacturers (considered fair use)
- Not Allowed
- non-free license or not created by original manufacturer
- See: Full list of acceptable licenses
After uploading, create a page for the dieshot.